Thursday, October 13, 2011

Not dead.

Call off the search party. I'm still alive!

The other day I was walking down the street to meet a friend at Starbucks when I realized my bra was twisted. In ONE city block I managed to undo it, untangle and re-fasten, while continuously walking in a moderately populated area. That's right. Some may say I'm a magician of sorts.

I suck at this blogging thing. But I have a few reasons to be pretty excited and potentially have stuff to blog about in the near future. (That said, I definitely had things to blog about earlier only I came down with a case of laziness and then just didn't. My summer was pretty awesome. I got to see my sisters! Yea!!! They all came for a visit, including the one I like, the one I love and the one I made cry in a board game. I'm just kidding. I've made all of them cry in a board game...) In the last week Netflix has made available this past season of TV shows, which was exciting. I kind of live for TV. But not like in a pathetic sort of couch potato way -- in an incredibly scholarly, ambitious person with a thriving social life kind of way. I mean I'm not sitting there in my bathrobe for hours on end watching the tube. I wear pants! Also Halloween is just around the corner. It's my second favorite holiday (after Arbor Day). So sit tight. I may post again before 2011 comes to an end... But no promises.

1 comment:

  1. Wait, so you don't sit around in your bathrobe for hours??

    ReplyDelete